Bod•ē TEN Clinical Synopsis
The TEN formula contains a number of proprietary ingredients known to support mitochondrial functions.* Mitochondria are intracellular organelles, responsible for producing 90% of the body's cellular energy. Bod•ē Pro elected to perform pilot clinical testing on the effectiveness of its patent pending TEN formula on human mitochondria at the cellular level and overall well-being.
To date, six pilot tests have been conducted to determine the effects of TEN at the cellular level, particularly under stressed human culture conditions.
- IN VITRO TESTING OF PRODUCTION OF MITOCHONDRIA AND ANTIOXIDANT CAPACITY. The TEN formula significantly increased mitochondrial mass after 2 hours in cells following treatment with the product and showed robust antioxidant capacity.* (Read the Full Study)
- HUMAN CLINICAL STUDY ON PRODUCTION OF MITOCHONDRIA AND INCREASING HEALTHY MITOCHONDRIA FUNCTION. In a small-scale independent, randomized, double blind placebo-controlled clinical study, twelve test subjects were randomly divided into two groups and received TEN or a placebo for 30 days. After the 30-day evaluation period, the study showed that those who consumed TEN: (i) had a rapid 20% increase in mitochondria over baseline and 32% increase after 4 weeks; and (ii) a significant increase of 14% in the functional capacity/energetics of the mitochondria within 2 hours of consumption.* (Read the Full Study)
- IN-VITRO STUDY ON PROTECTION OF MITOCHONDRIAL FUNCTION FROM OXIDATIVE STRESS AND INFLAMMATION SUMMARY. The TEN formula supported mitochondrial metabolic activity under normal, oxidative stress and inflamed culture conditions.* (Read the Full Study)
- IN VITRO TESTING OF MITOCHONDRIAL MARKERS AND INHIBITION OF FREE RADICAL STRESS. The TEN formula protected cells from oxidation under oxidative stressed culture conditions supported mitochondrial membrane potential under normal oxidative stress and inflamed culture conditions and demonstrated anti-inflammatory effects.* (Read the Full Study)
- HUMAN STUDY ON THE EFFECTS OF TEN ON CORTISOL LEVELS. In a twelve-week human study, ten patients were given a double dose of TEN for a period of 12 weeks. Blood draws were taken at week 0 and week 12. The results indicated that TEN may support healthy cortisol levels already within the normal range.* (Read the Full Study)
- HUMAN STUDY ON THE EFFECTS OF TEN ON DHEA LEVELS. Ten patients who were given a double dose of TEN for a period of 12 weeks were also tested for their DHEA levels. Blood draws were taken at week 0 and week 12. The results indicated that TEN may support healthy DHEA levels already within the normal range.* (Read the Full Study)
Although these six studies were small in scale and no conclusive findings can be inferred from them, their results are extremely promising. Bod•ē Pro is planning to use the data gathered from these initial studies to conduct a larger human clinical study to further confirm these preliminary findings. Please note that the subjects tested for their Cortisol and DHEA levels were given a double dose of TEN.